منتديات بائعة الورد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

NAME OF ALLAH

اذهب الى الأسفل

NAME OF ALLAH Empty NAME OF ALLAH

مُساهمة  THE ONE الخميس ديسمبر 04, 2008 12:57 pm

PART 3

85- Al-Muqsit
The Equitable
المقصت

Indeed, for he who fears the punishment of the Everlasting Life that is a sign. That is a Day on which everyone shall be assembled. That shall be a witnessed Day.

86- Al-Jami
The Gatherer
الجامع

They say: 'Allah has taken a son.' Exaltations be to Him (Allah)! Rich is He. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth - you have no authority for this! What, do you say of Allah what you do not know?

87- Al-Ghani
The Rich
الغني

Marry those among you who are spouseless and the virtuous among your male and female slaves (thereby freeing them), if they are poor, Allah will enrich them of His bounty; Allah is Embracing, Knowing.

88- Al-'Aziz
The Victorious
العزيز

Blessed be He in whose Hand is the Kingdom, He is powerful over all things, who created death and life that He might examine which of you is best in deeds, and He is the Almighty, the Forgiving, who created the seven heavens, one above the other. You cannot see any inconsistency in the creation of the Merciful. Return your gaze, do you see any crack!

89- Al-Mughni
The Enricher
المغني

They said: 'Moses, we will never go in so long as they are in it. Go, you and your Lord, to fight. We will stay here.' He said: 'Lord, I have none but myself and my brother. Set a barrier between us and the wicked people.' He said: 'They shall be forbidden this land for forty years, during which time they shall wander (homeless) on the earth. Do not grieve for these wicked people.'

90- Al-Mani'
The Preventer of Harm
المنيع

They said: 'Moses, we will never go in so long as they are in it. Go, you and your Lord, to fight. We will stay here.' He said: 'Lord, I have none but myself and my brother. Set a barrier between us and the wicked people.' He said: 'They shall be forbidden this land for forty years, during which time they shall wander (homeless) on the earth. Do not grieve for these wicked people.'

91- Al-Darr
The Creator of the Harmful
الضار

Or did you suppose that you would go to Paradise untouched by that endured by those before you! Affliction and adversity befell them; and they were shaken until the Messenger, and those who believed with him, said: 'When will the victory of Allah come?' Is it not so that the victory of Allah is near.

92- An-Nafi
The Creator of Good
النافع

He created the heavens without pillars that you see and cast on the earth firm mountains lest it should shake with you. Upon it He dispersed all manner of crawling thing, and He sent down water from the sky with which He caused to grow in it every generous kind.
93- An-Nur
The Light
النور

Allah is the Lighter of the heavens and the earth. The example of His Light is like a tube, in which there is a wick. The wick is in a lamp and the lamp is as a glittering planet kindled from a Blessed Tree, an olive that is neither of the East nor of the West. Its oil would almost shine forth though no fire touched it. Light upon light; Allah guides to His Light whom He will. Allah strikes parables for people. Allah has knowledge of all things.

95- Al-Hadi
The Guide
الهادي

The Messenger says: 'O my Lord, my people have taken this Quran while deserting it.' To every Prophet We have appointed an enemy among the harmdoers; your Lord is Sufficient for you, a Guide and a Helper.

96- Al-Badi
The Originator
البادئ

They say: 'Allah has taken (to Himself) a son.' Exaltations to Him (Allah). For Him is what is in the heavens and the earth, all are obedient to Him. Creator of the heavens and the earth! When He decrees a thing, He only says: 'Be,' and it is.

97- Al-Baqi
The Everlasting
الباقي

All that live on it will perish. Yet the Face of your Lord will abide forever, Majestic and Splendid.

98- Al-Warith
The Inheritor of All
الوارث

And do not let those who are greedy with what Allah has given them of His Bounty think it is better for them, but rather, it is worse for them. They will be coiled in that which they were greedy on the Day of Resurrection. And to Allah belongs the inheritance of the heavens and the earth. And Allah is Aware of what you do.

99- Ar-Rashid
The Righteous Teacher
الرشيد
You might have seen the rising sun incline towards the right of their Cave, and, as it set go past them on the left, while they stayed within an open space in the Cave. That was one of the signs of Allah. He whom Allah guides is rightly guided; but he whom He leads astray you shall not find for him a guardian to guide him.
servant of God
THE ONE
THE ONE
THE ONE

عدد المساهمات : 22
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/12/2008
العمر : 50
الموقع : www.vampire.com

http://www.vampire.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: