منتديات بائعة الورد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

NAME OF ALLAH

اذهب الى الأسفل

NAME OF ALLAH Empty NAME OF ALLAH

مُساهمة  THE ONE الخميس ديسمبر 04, 2008 12:52 pm

PART 2
The Forceful One
المتين

I have not created mankind and jinn except to worship Me. I do not desire provision from them, nor do I desire that they should feed Me. Surely, Allah is the Provider, the Possessor of Power, the Mighty.

51-Al-Wali
The Governer
الولي

My Guardian is Allah, who has sent down the Book. He guards the righteous. Those whom you invoke, other than Him, cannot help you, nor can they help themselves.'
52-Al-Hamid
The Praised One
الحميد

To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. He is the Rich, the Praised.

53-Al-Muhsi
The Appraiser
المحصي

There is none in the heavens and earth except he comes to the Merciful as a worshiper. He has counted them and exactly numbered all; and each one shall come to Him on the Day of Resurrection, alone.

54-Al-Mubdi
The Originator
المبدأ

Who originates creation, then brings it back again, who gives you sustenance from the heaven and the earth, is there a god with Allah? Say: 'Bring us your proof if you are among the truthful!'

55-As-Salam
The Source of Peace
السلام

He is Allah, there is no god except He. He is the King, the Pure, the Peace, the Confirmer, the Watchful, the Almighty, the Compeller, the Sublime. Exalted is Allah, above all that they associate! He is Allah, the Creator, the Originator, the Shaper. To Him belong the
Most Beautiful Names. All that is in the heavens and earth exalt Him. He is the Almighty, the Wise.

56-Al-Mu'id
The Restorer
المعيد

Say: 'Is there any (among) your associates who originates creation, then cause it to be revived yet again?' Say: 'Allah, He originates creation, then revives it yet again. How is it that you are so perverted?'

57-Al-Muhyi
The Giver of Life
المحي
Say: 'O mankind, I am the Messenger of Allah to you all. His is the kingdom in the heavens and the earth. There is no god except He. He revives and causes to die. Therefore, believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believes in Allah and His Words. Follow him in order that you are guided.'

58-Al-Mumit
The Taker of Life
المميت

All that is in the heavens and earth exalt Allah. He is the Almighty, the Wise.
To Him belongs the Kingdom in the heavens and earth. It is He who revives and causes to die, and He has power over all things.

59-Al-Hayy
The Ever Living
الحي

He is the Living; there is no god except He. Supplicate to Him and make the religion sincerely His. Praise belongs to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!

60-Al-Qayyum
The Self-Existing
القيوم

He knows what is before them and behind them, and they do not comprehend Him in knowledg.(All) faces shall be humbled before the Living One, the Eternal. Those who are burdened with wrong doing shall have failed, but those who have believed and done good works shall fear neither wrong nor injustice.
61-Al-Wajid
The Finder
الواجد

Do those who do evil feel secure that Allah will not make the earth to swallow them, or that the punishment will not fall upon them from where they do not know?
Or, that He will not seize them in their going to and fro, and they will not be able to frustrate Him? Or, that He will not seize them, a little at a time and destroy them? Indeed, your Lord is Clement, the Most Merciful.

62-Al-Majid
The Glorious
المجيد

She replied: 'Alas for me! Shall I bear (a child) when I am old woman and my husband is advanced in years? This is indeed a strange thing.' They said: 'What, do you marvel at the command of Allah? The Mercy of Allah and His Blessings be upon you, O people of the House. Indeed, He is Praised, Exalted.'

63- Al-Wahid
The Only One
الواحد

People of the Book, do not exaggerate your religion. Do not say about Allah except the truth. Indeed, the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, is only a Messenger (and Prophet) of Allah, and His Word (Be) which He gave to Mary, and a (created) spirit by Him. So believe in Allah and His Messengers and do not say: 'Trinity.' Refrain, it is better for you. Allah is only One God. Exaltations to Him that He should have son! To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth, it is sufficient that Allah is the Guardian.

64- Al-Ahad
The One
الأحد

Say: 'He is Allah, the One, the called upon. Who has not given birth, and has not been born, and there is none equal to Him.'

65- As-Samad
The Satisfier of All Needs
الصمد

who has made fire for you from the green tree with which you kindle.' Is He who created the heavens and the earth unable to create their like? Yes, indeed, He is the Creator, the
Knower. When He wills a thing, His command is to say to it 'Be', and it is! Exaltations to Him in whose Hand is the Kingdom of all things, and to Him you will be returned.

66- Al-Mu'min
The Inspirer of Faith
المؤمن

He is Allah, there is no god except He. He is the King, the Pure, the Peace, the Confirmer, the Watchful, the Almighty, the Compeller, the Sublime. Exalted is Allah, above all that they associate! He is Allah, the Creator, the Originator, the Shaper. To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. All that is in the heavens and earth exalt Him. He is the Almighty, the Wise.

67- Al-Qadir
The All Powerful
القادر

Give to them a parable about this present life. It is like water We have sent down from the sky with which the plants of the earth mingle, and in the morning it is straw the wind scatters. Allah is Powerful over all things. Wealth and children are the ornament of this present life. But the things that last and good deeds, are better with your Lord in reward and hope.

68- Al-Muqtadir
The Creator of All Power
المقتدر

'Do you know' he replied, 'what you did to Joseph and his brother in your ignorance?' They said: 'Are you Joseph?' 'I am Joseph,' he answered, 'and this is my brother. Allah has been gracious to us. Those who keep from evil and are patient, indeed, Allah does not let the wage of the good- doers go to waste.' 'By Allah,' they said, 'Allah has preferred you above us all. We have indeed been sinful.' He replied: 'Let no reproach be on you this day. Allah will forgive you - He is the Most Merciful of the merciful.

69- Al-Muqaddim
The Expediter
المقدم

We sent Noah to his nation, saying: 'Give warning to your nation before a painful punishment overtakes them.' He said: 'My nation, I am a clear warner for you. Worship Allah, fear Him, and obey me. He will forgive you your sins and respite you till an appointed term. When the term of Allah arrives it cannot be deferred; if you but knew.'

70- Al-Mu'akhkhir
The Delayer
المأخر

He is the First and the Last, the Clear and the Hidden. He has knowledge of all things.

71- Al-Awwal
The First
الأول

And do not call upon another god with Allah, there is no god except He. All things perish, except His Face, Judgement is His, and to Him all of you shall return.

72- Al-Akhir
The Last
الأخر

Surely, in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are signs for those with minds. Those who remember Allah when standing, sitting, and on their sides, and contemplate upon the creation of the heavens and the earth (saying:) 'Lord, You have not created these in falsehood. Exaltations to You! Guard us against the punishment of the Fire.

73- Az-Zahir
The Manifest One
الظاهر

That is Allah, your Lord. There is no god except He, the Creator of all things. Therefore, worship Him. He is the Guardian of all things.

74- Al-Batin
The Hidden One
الباطن

he has attendant angels before him and behind him, who, by the Command of Allah watch over him. Allah does not change what is in a nation unless they change what is in themselves. Whenever Allah wants evil for a nation, none can ward it off. Other than Him, they have no guardian.

75- Al-Wali
The Protecting Friend
الولي
Allah knows what every female bears, and what shrinks and swells the womb. And everything with Him has its measure. (He is) the Knower of the unseen and the seen, the Great, the Exalted. Similar to yourself is he who conceals his saying, and he who proclaims it, he who hides himself in the night, and he who goes forth by day,

76- Al-Muta'ali
The Supreme
المطلع

They will go to one another asking each other questions: 'When we were among our people,' they will say, 'we were ever fearful, but Allah has been gracious to us and has protected us from the punishment of the burning wind.

77- Al-Muhaymin
The Guardian
المهيمن

He is Allah, there is no god except He. He is the King, the Pure, the Peace, the Confirmer, the Watchful, the Almighty, the Compeller, the Sublime. Exalted is Allah, above all that they associate! He is Allah, the Creator, the Originator, the Shaper. To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. All that is in the heavens and earth exalt Him. He is the Almighty, the Wise.

78- Al-Barr
The Doer of Good
البار

Do they not know that Allah accepts the repentance of His worshipers and takes their charity, and that Allah is the Forgiving, the Merciful?

79- At-Tawwib
The Guide to Repentance
التواب

Do not think that Allah is unaware of the harmdoers work. He only gives them respite till the Day on which all eyes will stare, when they shall run with their necks outstretched and heads erect, their glances never return to themselves, their hearts are empty. Warn mankind of the Day when the punishment will overtake them, when the evildoers will say: 'Our Lord, grant us respite for awhile, we will answer Your call, and follow the Messengers.' Did you not once swear that you would never cease? You lived in the dwellings of those who wronged themselves, and it was clear to you how We dealt with them, and how We struck parables for you. They plotted their plots, but their plots are (known) to Allah, even though their plots were such as to move mountains. Do not think
that Allah will break the promise He gave to His Messengers. Mighty is Allah, and Vengeful.

80- Al-Muntaqim
The Avenger
المنتقم

What, would Allah do with punishing you if you thank and believe! Allah is the Thanker, the Knower. Allah does not love the shouting of evil words, except by he who has been wronged. He is the Hearer, the Knower. If you display good or hide it, or pardon an evil, surely, Allah is the Pardoner, the Powerful.

81- Al-Afu
The Forgiver
الغافر

It is He who sends down clear verses to His worshiper, so that He brings you out of the darkness into the light. Indeed, Allah is the Gentle, the Most Merciful to you.

82- Ar-Rauf
The Clement
الرافع
Say: 'O Allah, Owner of the Kingdom. You give the kingdom to whom You will, and take it away from whom You will, You exalt whom You will and abase whom You will. In Your Hand is good, You have power over all things.

83- Malik ul-Mulk
The Owner of All
مالك الملك

Blessed be the Name of your Lord, Majestic, Splendid.

84- Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
The Lord of Majesty and Bounty
ذوالجلال والأكرام

On the Day of Resurrection We shall set up just scales, so that no soul shall in the least be wronged, even though it be the weight of a grain of mustard seed We will bring it - We Suffice as reckoners.

85- Al-Muqsit
The Equitable
المقصت

Indeed, for he who fears the punishment of the Everlasting Life that is a sign. That is a Day on which everyone shall be assembled. That shall be a witnessed Day.
THE ONE
THE ONE

عدد المساهمات : 22
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/12/2008
العمر : 50
الموقع : www.vampire.com

http://www.vampire.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى