منتديات بائعة الورد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

NAME OF ALLAH

اذهب الى الأسفل

NAME OF ALLAH Empty NAME OF ALLAH

مُساهمة  THE ONE الخميس ديسمبر 04, 2008 12:43 pm

1-Allah
God
الله
Say He is Allah, the Only On
2-Al-Jabbar
The Compeller
الجبار
He is Allah, there is no god except He. He is the King, the Pure, the Peace, the Confirmer, the Watchful, the Almighty, the Compeller, the Sublime. Exalted is Allah, above all that they associate!
3-As-Sabur
The Patient
الصبور
If Allah should take people to task for what they have earned, He would not leave one creature that crawls upon the face (of the earth)! But, He is deferring them to a named time. And when their time comes, indeed, Allah is the Seer of His worshipers.
4-Al-Mutakabbir
The Greatest
المتكبر
Blessed be He in whose Hand is the Kingdom, He is powerful over all things, who created death and life that He might examine which of you is best in deeds, and He is the Almighty, the Forgiving, who created the seven heavens, one above the other. You cannot see any inconsistency in the creation of the Merciful. Return your gaze, do you see any crack!
5-Al-Khaliq
The Creator
الخالق
Truly, the likeness of (Prophet) Jesus with Allah, is as the likeness of Adam, He created him from dust then He said to him "Be" and he was.

6-Al-Bari'
The Maker of Order
البارىء
and when Moses said to his nation: 'My nation, you have harmed yourselves by taking the calf (to worship). So turn in repentance to your Creator and slay yourselves. That will be best for you with your Creator.' And He shall accept you. He is the Receiver of Repentance, the Merciful.

7-Al-Musawwir
The Fashioner
المصور
Nothing on earth or in heaven is hidden from Allah. It is He who shapes you in your mothers' wombs as He wills. There is no god except Him, the Almighty, the Wise.
8-Al-Ghaffar
The Forgiving
الغفار
If Allah had desired to take a son, He would have chosen whatever He willed out of His creation. Exaltations to Him! He is Allah, the One, the Conqueror.[39.5] He created the heavens and the earth in truth, wrapping the night about the day and wrapping the day about the night, He has subjected the sun and the moon each to run for a stated term. Is He not the Almighty, the Forgiving?
9-Al-Qahhar
The Subduer
القهار
Do not think that Allah will break the promise He gave to His Messengers. Mighty is Allah, and Vengeful. On the Day when the earth is changed into other than the earth and the heavens, all shall come before Allah, the One, the Conqueror.

10-Al-Wahhab
The Giver of All
الوهاب
Lord, do not cause our hearts to swerve after You have guided us. Grant us Your Mercy. You are the Embracing Giver. Lord, You will surely gather all the people for a Day that will come in which there is no doubt.' Allah will not break His promise.
Those who disbelieve, neither their riches nor their children shall save them from Allah. They shall become the fuel of the Fire.

11-Ar-Razzaq
The Sustainer
الرزاق

it is Allah who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down water from the heaven with which He brings forth fruits for your provision. He has subjected to you ships which, by His command, run upon the sea. He has subjected to you rivers, and He subjected to you the sun and the moon, which are constant in their courses. And, He has subjected to you the night and the day, and gave you all that you asked of Him. If you count the blessings of Allah, you will never number them. Indeed, the human is wicked and thankless.

12-Al-Fattah
The Opener
الفتاح

When they have reached their term, either keep them honorably or part from them honorably. Call two honest men among you to witness and give your witnessing before Allah. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day is warned to do this. Whosoever fears Allah, He will appoint for him a way out, and provide for him from where he does not expect, Allah is Sufficient for whosoever puts his trust in Him. Indeed, Allah brings about whatever He decrees. Allah has set a measure for all things.

13-Ar-Rahman
The Compassionate
الحمان

Your God is One God. There is no god except He. He is the Merciful, the Most Merciful.

14-Al-'Alim
The Knower of All
العليم

With Him are the keys of the unseen, none knows them but He. He knows that which is in the land and sea. No leaf falls except He knows it, and there is no grain in the darkness of the earth, fresh or withered, but is recorded in a clear Book.

15-Al-Qabid
The Constrictor
القابض

Who is he that will lend Allah a good loan! He will multiply it many multiples! Allah grasps and outspreads and to Him you shall be returned.

16-Al-Basit
The Reliever
الباسط

And do not keep your hand chained to your neck (when spending), nor open it completely, so that you will sit blamed and destitute. Your Lord gives to whom He will His provisions both abundantly and sparingly. He is aware and sees His worshipers.
Do not kill your children because you fear poverty. We will provide for you and them. Killing them is a great sin. Do not draw near to fornication, for it is an indecency, and its way is evil.

17-Al-Khafid
The Abaser
الحافظ

Those who oppose Allah and His Messenger shall be frustrated just as those before them were frustrated. We have sent down proofs and clear verses, and for the unbelievers, there is a humiliating punishment.

18-Ar-Rafi'
The Exalter
الرفيع

It is He who has made you caliphs in the earth and raised some of you in rank above others, so that He might try you in what He has given you. Swift is your Lord in retribution; yet He is Forgiving, Merciful.

19-Al-Mu'izz
The Bestower of Honour
المعز

Say: 'O Allah, Owner of the Kingdom. You give the kingdom to whom You will, and take it away from whom You will, You exalt whom You will and abase whom You will. In Your Hand is good, You have power over all things.

20-Al-Mudhill
The Humiliator
المذهل

Say: 'O Allah, Owner of the Kingdom. You give the kingdom to whom You will, and take it away from whom You will, You exalt whom You will and abase whom You will. In Your Hand is good, You have power over all things.

21-Al-Sami
The All-Hearing
السميع

The Originator of the heavens and the earth, He has given you from yourselves, pairs, and also pairs of cattle, thereby multiplying you. There is nothing like Him. He is the Hearer, the Seer.

22-Al-Basir
The All-Seeing
البصير

So you and whosoever repents with you go straight as you have been commanded and do not be insolent, indeed, He sees what you do.

23-Al-Hakam
The Judge
الحكيم

And do not call upon another god with Allah, there is no god except He. All things perish, except His Face, Judgement is His, and to Him all of you shall return.

24-Ar-Rahim
The Merciful
الرحيم

It is He who sends down clear verses to His worshiper, so that He brings you out of the darkness into the light. Indeed, Allah is the Gentle, the Most Merciful to you.

25-Al-'Adl
The Just
العادل

Perfected are the words of your Lord in truth and justice, none can change His Words. He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
26-Al-Latif
The Subtle One
اللطيف
That is Allah, your Lord. There is no god except He, the Creator of all things. Therefore, worship Him. He is the Guardian of all things.

27-Al-Khabir
The All-Aware
الخبير

Believers, fear Allah. Let every soul look to what it has forwarded for the future, and fear Allah, for Allah is Aware of the things you do. Do not be like those who have forgotten Allah so that He has caused them to forget their souls. Those, they are the evildoers.

28-Al-Halim
The Forebearing
الحليم

It is Allah who holds the heavens and the earth lest they vanish. Should they vanish, none would hold them after Him. He is the Clement, the Forgiving.

29-Al-'Azim
The Magnificent
العظيم

Allah, there is no god except He, the Living, the Everlasting. Neither dozing, nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. Who is he that shall intercede with Him except by His permission! He knows what will be before their hands and what was behind them, and they do not comprehend anything of His Knowledge except what He willed. His Seat embraces the heavens and the earth, and the preserving of them does not weary Him. He is the High, the Great.

30-Al-Ghafur
The All-Forgiving
الغفار

Say: 'O My worshipers, who have sinned excessively against themselves, do not despair of the Mercy of Allah, surely, Allah forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Most Merciful.

31-Ash-Shakur
The Rewarder
الشكور

Indeed, those who recite the Book of Allah and establish their prayers and spend, in secret and in public of that which We have provided them, look for a trade that does not come to nothing, so that He may pay them in full their wages and enrich them from His bounty. Surely, He is the Forgiver and the Thanker.
32-Al-'Ali
The Highest
العلي

For Allah is the Truth, while that which they call upon, other than Him, is false. For that Allah is the Most High, the Great. Do you not see how the ships run upon the sea, by the Favor of Allah so that He may show you His signs? Surely, there are signs in this for every steadfast, thankful person. When the waves, like shadows, envelop them, they call to Allah making their religion sincerely His, but no sooner does He bring them safely to land then some of them are half-hearted. None denies Our verses, except the ungrateful traitor.

33- Al-Kabir
The Greatest
الكبير

Allah knows what every female bears, and what shrinks and swells the womb. And everything with Him has its measure. (He is) the Knower of the unseen and the seen, the Great, the Exalted. Similar to yourself is he who conceals his saying, and he who proclaims it, he who hides himself in the night, and he who goes forth by day.

34- Al-Hafiz
The Preserver
الحفيظ

As for those who take guardians for themselves, other than Him, Allah is the Warden over them. You are not a guardian over them.

35- Al-Malik
The Sovereign Lord
المليك

High Exalted be Allah, the King, the Truth. There is no god except He, the Lord of the Noble Throne.

36- Al-Muqit
The Nourisher
المقيت

Who originates creation, then brings it back again, who gives you sustenance from the heaven and the earth, is there a god with Allah? Say: 'Bring us your proof if you are among the truthful!'

37- Al-Hasib
The Accounter
الحسيب

who were delivering the Messages of Allah, fearing Him and fearing none except Allah. Allah suffices as a Reckoner.

38- Al-Jalil
The Mighty
الجليل

Blessed be the Name of your Lord, Majestic, Splendid.

39- Al-Karim
The Generous
الكريم

When the sky is split, when the planets are scattered, when the oceans are gushed forth, when the graves are overturned, the soul shall know what it has done, the former and the latter. O human! What has deceived you concerning your Generous Lord, who created you, formed you and proportioned you? In whatever shape He will He could surely have fashioned you. Rather, you belied the Recompense. Yet over you there are watchers, noble scribes, who know of all that you do. Indeed, the righteous shall (live) in bliss. But the wicked, indeed they shall be in the Fiery Furnace, roasting in it on the Day of Recompense
and from it they shall never be absent. What could let you know what the Day of Recompense is! Again, what could let you know what the Day of Recompense is! It is the Day when no soul can do a thing for another soul. That Day, the command belongs to Allah.

40-Ar-Raqib
The Watchful One
الرقيب

And when Allah said: '(Prophet) Jesus, son of Mary, did you ever say to the people: "Take me and my mother for two gods, other than Allah?" 'Exaltations to You,' he said, 'how could I say that to which I have no right? If I had said that, You would have surely known. You know what is in my self, but I do not know what is in Yours. Indeed, You are the Knowledgeable of the unseen. I spoke to them of nothing except that which You ordered
me, that you worship Allah, my Lord and our Lord. I witnessed them whilst living in their midst and ever since You took me to You, You have been the Watcher over them. You are the Witness of everything. If You punish them (for their disbelief), they surely are Your subjects; and if You forgive them, surely You are the Almighty, the Wise.'

41-Al-Mujib
The Responder
المجيب

Your Lord has said: 'Call on Me and I will answer you. Those who are too proud to worship Me shall enter Gehenna utterly abject.'

42-Al-Wasi'
The All-Comprehending
الواسع

To Allah belong the east and the west. Whichever way you turn, there is the Face of Allah. He is the Embracer, the Knower.

43-Al-Hakim
The Wise
الحكيم

But for those who believe and do good works are Gardens of Bliss, where they shall live for ever. The promise of Allah is the truth; He is the Almighty, the Wise.
He created the heavens without pillars that you see and cast on the earth firm, mountains lest it should shake with you. Upon it He dispersed all manner of crawling thing, and He sent down water from the sky with which He caused to grow in it every generous kind. Such is the creation of Allah; now show me what, other than Him, created! No, the harmdoers are in clear error.

44-Al-Wadud
The Loving One
الودود

Indeed, the seizing of your Lord is severe. It is He who originates and repeats. And He is the Forgiving, and the Loving. Owner of the Throne, the Exalted. The Doer of whatever He wants.

45-Al-Majid
The Mejestic
الماجد

She replied: 'Alas for me! Shall I bear (a child) when I am old woman and my husband is advanced in years? This is indeed a strange thing.'They said: 'What, do you marvel at the command of Allah? The Mercy of Allah and His Blessings be upon you, O people of the House. Indeed, He is Praised, Exalted.'

46-Ash-Shahid
The Witness
الشهيد
Allah bears witness that there is no god except He, and so do the angels and the knowledgeable. He upholds justice - there is no god except He, the Mighty, the Wise. The only religion with Allah is Islam (submission). Those to whom the Book was given disagreed among themselves only after knowledge had been given to them being insolent among themselves. He who disbelieves the verses of Allah - indeed Allah is Swift in reckoning.

47-Al-Haqq
The Truth
الحق

People, fear your Lord, and fear the Day when no father shall ransom a thing for his child nor a child for his father. The promise of Allah is surely true. So do not let the life of this present world delude you, nor let the deluder (satan) delude you concerning Allah.

48-Al-Wakil
The Trustee
الوكيل

When they have reached their term, either keep them honorably or part from them honorably. Call two honest men among you to witness and give your witnessing before Allah. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day is warned to do this. Whosoever fears Allah, He will appoint for him a way out, and provide for him from where he does not expect, Allah is Sufficient for whosoever puts his trust in Him. Indeed, Allah brings about whatever He decrees. Allah has set a measure for all things.

49-Al-Qawi
The Possessor of All Strength
القوي

Allah has written: 'I will surely be the Victor, I and My Messengers.' Surely, Allah is the Strong, the Almighty.

50-Al-Matin
The Forceful One
المتين

I have not created mankind and jinn except to worship Me. I do not desire provision from them, nor do I desire that they should feed Me. Surely, Allah is the Provider, the Possessor of Power, the Mighty.
THE ONE
THE ONE

عدد المساهمات : 22
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/12/2008
العمر : 50
الموقع : www.vampire.com

http://www.vampire.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى