منتديات بائعة الورد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

SOME OF INTELLECT

اذهب الى الأسفل

SOME OF INTELLECT Empty SOME OF INTELLECT

مُساهمة  THE ONE الخميس ديسمبر 04, 2008 12:20 pm

1-
May the world HUG you today, with it's warmth and love. Pray it whispers a joyful tune in your heart. And may the wind carry a voice, that tells you there is a friend, sitting in another corner of the world wishing you well. {{{{{{ BIG HUG }}}}}}
2-
NOW YOU KNOW i've put aside this special time for us to share together. This special friendship that we have, one we will keep FOREVER. Friendships come and friendships go, for us it's not that way. The one that we had yesterday, we'll cherish once more today. How blessed i feel each time i think, how wonderful it can be. Knowing you are my dearest friend, for that's what you are to me. i send this special message your way. i had to tell you so. if you weren't aware what you mean to me, then, now you surely know
3-
Someone cares if you're happy today, if your day is cheerful and bright? Someone cares if you're feeling ok. is everything going just right? Here i am in a warm hearted, loving way, sending blessings and remembering you. HAVE A PERFECTLY PERFECT, WONDERFUL DAY, AND REMEMBER, I CARE ABOUT YOU!
4-
i give you a piece of my heart, to remind you i'm here for you Nomatter if we are far apart, our friendship will always be true. i giv e you a piece of my soul, a part of me reserved for you...Hold it dearly and don't let it go, no matter what you do! Whether it's a bright and happy day, or you're troubled and struggling to smile...Remember the special piece of my heart, that reaches you across the miles! I LOVE YOU[/i]
5-
Roses bloom on your skin so sweetly. Scented with your heart beating for me. Sighing, dying within this embrace. A thousand loves in one kiss taken away. Trembling with the thought of it. Drowning in roses. Roses fall from my lips for you. Taste the love we share eternally two. Sighing, dying within this embrace. Never have such things been shared or felt this way. Trembling with the thought of it. Drowning in roses. Trembling with the thought of it. Drowning in roses. Roses.......
THE ONE
THE ONE

عدد المساهمات : 22
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/12/2008
العمر : 50
الموقع : www.vampire.com

http://www.vampire.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى