منتديات بائعة الورد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE CONSCIOUSNESS

اذهب الى الأسفل

THE CONSCIOUSNESS Empty THE CONSCIOUSNESS

مُساهمة  THE ONE الخميس ديسمبر 04, 2008 7:55 am

1-
Look in my eyes, and there you will find my heart reflection. Words cannot express the deep feelings i feel for you. So look in my eyes, that is where you will find the reflection of my eternal love. i hear your heart talking by looking in your eyes, telling me of the love you have for me. Taking your hand in mine, i can tell it's real. Look into my soul, and feel the love i have for you. As you look into the window of my soul, you will see the love for you i gently hold. And you will see our tender love story told. Thoughts and words can only touch a tiny part. The taste of your kiss, fills me with never ending bliss. i ask you to take my hand from the start, knowing you will ALWAYS be in my heart
2-
Say that thou didst forsake me for some fault, And I will comment upon that offence; Speak of my lameness, and I straight will halt, Against thy reasons making no defence. Thou canst not, love, disgrace me half so ill, To set a form upon desired change, As I'll myself disgrace: knowing thy will, I will acquaintance strangle and look strange, Be absent from thy walks, and in my tongue Thy sweet beloved name no more shall dwell, Lest I, too much profane, should do it wrong And haply of our old acquaintance tell. For thee against myself I'll vow debate, For I must ne'er love him whom thou dost hate.
3-
i give you a piece of my heart, to remind you i'm here for you - No matter if we are far apart, our friendship will always be true. i give you a piece of my soul, a part of me reserved for you...Hold it dearly and don't let it go, no matter what you do! Whether it's a bright and happy day, or you're troubled and struggling to smile...Remember the special piece of my heart, that reaches you across the miles! I LOVE YOU!!!
4-
HAVE A HAPPY SUNSHINE DAY Sunshine on my shoulder, love within my heart, thinking of YOU today, gave me a WONDERFUL start. The sun is shining brightly, and birds sing in the trees, flowers in vibrant colors, serenade the bees. Hope your day is PERFECT. You can make it that way you know. i will be thinking of you, no matter where i go. Start with a lovely morning, with a lovely SMILE upon your face. End with a heavenly day. i think a LOT of YOU my friend. That's what i'm trying to say. YOU ARE THE NICEST THING I COULD EVER DO FOR MYSELF
5-

MY ONLINE FRIEND You are always there for me, yet i know so little about you. i don't care about your looks, i only like your company, our friendship and our chats. You send me cute notes to cheer me when i am sad. You send me jokes to make me laugh, you tell me your secrets, and i tell you mine. And we both know the secret is safe. You send me URLs to cute pages, and i send you some back. You tell me funny stories about your life, and you share your sad times. You send me roses, hugs and smiles. i cherish every one. You send me thoughts to help me get through another day. At the end of the day, you are still there to make the day seem so much better. When i need someone to talk to, you are always there for me. Thank you for being my friend! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
6-

A FRIEND IS A BLESSING Happy is the sunshine, or an early morning rain. Lounge in the beauty of the day, your time won't be in vain. Happy is that special one who has a loving heart, to share the joy of friendship, with an early morning start. Some friends i keep forever, a few just only one day. No matter how many or how few, they somehow came my way. i'm thankful for each one of them, though some i hardly knew, and friend i am so thankful that somehow i met YOU.

7-
A DAY OF LOVE if every day we tried our best to be a loyal friend, to those who open up their hearts, and let our friendship in. Wouldn't it be awesome, if happiness could make, contagious to everyone, hearts would NEVER break. How great life would be, if we ALL joined in together, and made this world a better place, a happy life forever. Let us throw away hostilities, for tomorrow is so uncertain. Just live today in harmony, let the sunshine through our lives. Read the words carefully. Make a place within your heart. Embrace the love and friendships, that was there right from the start
THE ONE
THE ONE

عدد المساهمات : 22
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/12/2008
العمر : 50
الموقع : www.vampire.com

http://www.vampire.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى