منتديات بائعة الورد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

TO SPEAK OR WRITE IN PROSE

اذهب الى الأسفل

TO SPEAK OR WRITE IN PROSE Empty TO SPEAK OR WRITE IN PROSE

مُساهمة  THE ONE الجمعة ديسمبر 05, 2008 7:07 am

1-

"What greater things is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined...to strengthen each other...to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories."
2-
You're the poets finest song, and like a painter, you can move me with your sunrise. Touch me with the look i see in your eyes, and i fall again. in the silence after love, with the words that go unsaid, i'll understand you. Things may not work out the way we've planned them to. Love's been called a game.Winner takes all. And everyone who plays, plays knowing he could fall. And if lovee's a game, i'd rather lose to you, than win with someone else, and still be loving you. And when the love songs have all been sung. Time has taken down it's last ride. You will be the one love i remember and i'll fall again. Move me as you will, 'cause i've always given in, and if love's a game, i'd rather lose to you, than win with someone else.
3-
There's a secret place inside my heart, that only you know how to reach, a place i go when i need to feel you near. With just a single thought of you, i see your smile, feel your touch, and suddenly like magic you lovingly appear. On the times when i can't hold you in my arms, i know i just need to close my eyes, because in my heart i always hold you close my dear. i hope you know how much you mean to me, how i die inside a little whenever we're apart. There are no words to describe how much you mean to me. i love you with all my heart; i hope you know that is clear. "Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning - definately the sensation of belonging there
4-
My Love Did you ever stop to wonder, what true love brings our way? Love, joy and happiness, to all of us each day? The sound of joyous laughter, as the day draws to a close. A soft sigh of contentment, as the love between us grows. Little things that we do to let each other know. No fireworks celebration. A simple phrase "I LOVE YOU SO." Don't need a lot of money, big house or fancy car. Just you and i together, means more to me by far. So keep me close within your heart, with you i'll always be. Just know how much i love you, and how much you mean to me
5-
How do you keep the music playing
How do you make it last
How do you keep the song from fading too fast
How do you lose yourself to someone
And never lose your way
How do you not run out of new things to say...

And since we know we're always changing
How can it be the same
And tell me how, year after year
You're sure your heart will fall apart
Each time you hear his name

I know the way I feel for you, it's now or never
The more I love, the more that I'm afraid
That in your eyes I may not see forever, forever...

If we can be the best of lovers
Yet be the best of friends
If we can try with every day to make it better as it grows
With any luck, then I suppose, the music never ends

I know the way I feel for you, it's now or never
How do you keep the music playing
The more I love, the more that I'm afraid
How do you make it last
6-
That in your eyes I may not see forever, forever
How do you keep the song from fading, keep the song from fading too fast
If we can be the best of lovers
Yet be the best of friends
If we can try with every day to make it better as it grows
With any luck, then I suppose the music never ends
How do you keep it playing, baby...
Oh... Oh... Ohhhhoooo
I wanna know..., how do you do it...
How...do you keep the music playing...over and over...
To love a person is to learn the song
that is in their heart, and to sing it
to them when they have forgotten.
7-
Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts, Which I by lacking have supposed dead, And there reigns love and all love's loving parts, And all those friends which I thought buried. How many a holy and obsequious tear Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye As interest of the dead, which now appear But things removed that hidden in thee lie! Thou art the grave where buried love doth live, Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone, Who all their parts of me to thee did give; That due of many now is thine alone: Their images I loved I view in thee, And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.
THE ONE
THE ONE

عدد المساهمات : 22
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/12/2008
العمر : 50
الموقع : www.vampire.com

http://www.vampire.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى